Hello everyone, I never thought anyone would convince me to get a blog. My sister in law, Amber tried when Barry and I were engaged but I never had the time to keep up on it. Now, three years later I am graduated and will hopefully have more time.
I recently graduated with my bachelors in Biology from Brigham Young University Idaho. We are currently living in Rexburg, Idaho and trying not to be too cold. Barry will hopefully graduate next July with a bachelors in Communications. After he graduates, who knows where we will go.
Currently Barry is working as a cashier at Broulims. He will start school again in January. I am taking online classes through San Juan College in New Mexico to get my veterinary technician's license. I am also taking a home decor class through BYUI. My online classes end Wednesday so after we return from Missouri I will work on finding a job. I really am not looking forward to this because of the economy right now.
Stay tuned for some pictures of our recent adventures.
Yaaaay! I'm glad you have a blog. It will be fun to know what both of my "Dox cousins" and their families are up to. :)
ReplyDelete