Sunday, September 12, 2010

Life since April...

Ok. I really need to get better and updating. I wanted to blog after memorial day about Craters of the Moon but I never did. I wanted to blog after we moved to Colorado but I never did. Now, I am going to recap the last few months through pictures.

1. Missouri in April to see Isaac be blessed. I can only find a picture of my niece Lily. Amber can you please email me the family pictures that we took while we were there. For the record my dad drove 17 hours straight (through the night) to get us there in time for the baby blessing.


2. Taking pictures with friends for Barry's photojournalism class. We sure miss hanging out with the Roachs' and Seagraves!!

3. Craters of the Moon over Memorial Day weekend. It was 37 and 42 at night and we were tent camping...brr.


4. Horseback riding. Barry loves me and let me go on a horseback ride. It was supposed to last 2-3 hours and ended up lasting 6 hours. I could not move for 4 days after wards. I didn't get a picture of me on the horse because the battery died.


5. Barry graduates from BYUI with his BA in Communications


6. Good-bye Rexburg. Good-bye 67th Ward! Good-bye Applebees! Good-bye Apartment #201!


7. Hello Colorado

Before we left Idaho, Barry had already bought tickets for 2 Colorado Rockies games. The first game we went to August 23rd and they beat the Braves. The second game was September 7th against the Cincinatti Reds. The Rockies have won 10 games straight....can we say Sweptember!


8. This one doesn't have any picture with it. Barry is working at Keystone Ranch Golf Course and I was working for Keystone Stables. My season with the stables has come to an end but Barry should be working for the Ranch through mid October. Barry is also doing an internship for National (Mountain) Public Radio, a non commercial radio station in Dillon.

9. Tye-Dye Goodness!!

My sister and I had fun doing tye-dye today :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, we miss you folks. It was so nice to get to know ya'll. Glad things are working out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been super busy! Congrats to Barry on his graduation and to you both on your general awesomeness. :)

    ReplyDelete